Through our collective efforts with supporters of the Andy Roddick Foundation, we were able to significantly impact several youth programs in 2012 and complete grants to support important intiatives in 2013.
- Providing healthy nutrition and food options at the Austin Children's Shelter
- Funding science and technology programs at KIPP as well as physical education activities
- Classroom tutoring at Austin Partners in Education
- Thousands of school uniforms at Back to Basics
- Summer athletic and mentoring camps at Camp Glimmer
- Launching a Healthy Living Initiative for girls at The Settlement Home for Children
Sign up for our ARF Newsletter in the upper right hand corner and in February's newsletter we will begin our "Partners Spotlight" series where we will feature our partners, highlighting the work they do.
Thank You to all of our supporters who helped make this happen!